Why blog?

It's therapeutic... specially for dorks like me who communicate better when they have the chance to process their thoughts, select their words, and write precisely what they want to say. As much as I'm a "talker", I stumble, stutter, and don't always say things right. English as a second language might have something to do with that (unfortunately, I don't think I could blog in Spanish... I lost my grammar in that language). I like to pour out my thoughts and leave it out there in the cosmos (or the world wide web) for other people to mull over...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Take Me Under

Cansado del camino | I'm tired of this road

sediento de Ti | I'm thirsty for You

un desierto he cruzado, sin fuerzas me he quedado | I've crossed a desert, I'm left without strength

vengo a Ti | I come to You

luche como un soldado | I fought like a soldier

y a veces sufrí | And sometimes I suffered

aunque la lucha he ganado | Even though I've won the battle

la armadura he desgastado | I've worn out all my armor

vengo a Ti | I come to You

Sumérgeme | Take me under

en el río de Tu Espíritu | In the river of Your Spirit

necesito refrescar este seco corazón | I need to refresh this heart that's all dried up

sediento de Ti | And thirsty for You

Sumérgeme | Take me under

This song has been in my head the past couple of days probably because its an accurate description of how I feel. I am still waiting to get to that "river", so to speak. I feel that I'm closer, or at least that I'm headed in that direction, but I'm not quite there. Not now. Not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment